DIVING FOR KIDS
Does your child have an interest in scuba diving and marine life? We bet they do 🙂 Scuba Rangers is a great way to introduce the world of scuba diving to your children.
Scuba Ranger is designed for kids 8-12 years old with good swimming skills.
The short yet entertaining course will give children important diving rules, a better understanding of snorkeling and scuba gear, and plenty of information about the marine life of Thoddoo:
- Kids demonstrate their swimming skills and learn how to dive with a mask, a snorkel, and fins.
- Rangers are introduced to diving equipment. What are these things for and how do we use them?
- Youngsters learn new diving exercises such as how to float in the water, clear the mask, etc.
- Children play games underwater while wearing diving equipment to increase their comfort and practice the diving techniques they’ve learned so far.
- Your proud children are able to “teach” diving to parents, siblings, and friends by doing demonstrations of the skills they’ve learned.
Sounds fun? 🙂